1912

9 holes open for play

1918

18 holes now open

1923

First Triplex mower purchased

1927

First Secretary/Treasurer employed

1928

First Professional appointed

1930

Course water reticulation scheme completed
New clubhouse completed

1935

American professional golfer, Gene Sarazen plays Arikikapakapa

1944

Club acquires additional land from Whakarewarewa Native School

1956

Discussions commence to combine men and ladies clubs – finally completed in 1990

1970

9 hole Thermal Course opened

1994-99

Club reconstructs all greens and bunkers

1999

New 14th green opened – becoming the signature hole for the course

2010

New 16th green opened which lengthened the hole

2011

Ladies Tee at the 17th hole opened

2012

New paths to Men’s and Ladies Tees completed